You possibly already found out by now that I refurbished my personal website otherwise you weren’t reading this.
I really hope you like the new look of this site which took us several weeks to come up with. It was really necessary after a long period of silence I think.
With this new look I’m also starting my world tour where I sometimes will attend some conferences and sometimes will speak at these events.
Just finished with our G Data’s press tour in the Benelux I’m ready for the next events:
- BruCon Conference: Brussels, Belgium (attending)
- Virus Bulletin Conference: Vancouver, Canada (speaking together with Righard Zwienenberg(Norman) about internal attacks and problems in the cloud)
- Infosecurity NL: Utrecht, The Netherlands (attending)
- AAVAR Conference: Bali (speaking together with David Harley(Eset) and Lysa Myers(Westcoast Labs) about product evaluation and malware simulation)
- G Data Japan Press Tour: Tokyo (speaking)
And this is just the beginning … more trips are planned even during the writing of this piece.
One trip could be very interesting but it’s still undecided if I will participate …. but stay tuned as I could meet some VIPS of the world. ;-)